Kestrel 4250 is the best weather station for under $260!
Kestrel 4250 Features
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage – 3200 data points
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Convenient averaging mode
- Data charting
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074
- 5-year warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Kestrel 4250 Includes
- Soft carry pouch
- Neck lanyard
- Batteries – 2 AAA
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Kestrel 4250 BLUETOOTH Includes
- Wireless connectivity up to 30 feet ( line of sight ) or about 20 feet inside a trailer.
- No download kit required because it is wireless.
- No Cables required
- Uses Bluetooth wireless – just make sure your computer has Bluetooth capability
- Place the weather station in the shade outside of trailer for best results.
Kestrel 4250 Crew Chief Pro™ ready Normally $349.00 **Special SAVE * Price is $259.99
Kestrel 4250 BLUETOOTH Crew Chief Pro™ ready Normally $469.00 **Special SAVE * Price is $399.99
Crew Chief Pro 7.9™ hand held manual entry with 1 year free updates $299.00
Crew Chief Pro 7.9™ LITE with automatic weather entry ( for download or Bluetooth versions ) $349.99
Kestrel 2450 Data Logging Download Kit (sold separately) *** NOTE: NOT NECESSARY WITH BLUETOOTH MODEL !!!!!
The Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker also features an automatic and manual data storage function, allowing you to easily keep logs of race day conditions from track to track, year to year. The Kestrel 4250 PC Interface and Communicator Software allows data to be easily transferred directly to a PC or laptop making long-term storage, in-depth analysis, and detailed charting of stored data a breeze.
Kestrel 4250 download kit $99.00
Upgrade to our LITE version is $50 ( required if you use the download kit OR the Bluetooth version )
NOTE: Kestrel released a 5100 series model recently but we DO NOT link automatically with this system. Once they figure out how to let us we will change over to offering the new model. The 4250 is in short supply now and we may not be able to get it much longer.
NOTE: We have to charge a 2.5% processing fee unless you pay by check or cash. Sorry but our fees per transaction plus the percentage they take is costing us too much.