The Snap-In™ Weather Module used with this system is tested and calibrated in an Environment Chamber for High Accuracy and Repeatability. It contains Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure sensors that are used in the aviation industry.
- Wind Unit
- Snap-In Weather Module
- PC Weather Center Deluxe Software CD
- Connecting Cables
- 12 Volt wall transformer (110 AC Power Supply)
- Operational Video and Instructions
NOTE: Does not include Mounting Poles or Hardware
- Weather Center Deluxe V3.20 – Easy to Use and Very User Friendly!
- Requires PC or Laptop, Windows Compatible
- Will run off of a USB Port (USB Adapter to com port required)
- Displays Temperature to (.1), Pressure to (.01) Humidity to (1%), and Corrected Altitude in Feet, Wind Speed in .1 MPH intervals and Wind Direction in Degrees or Compass Points or located to track direction!
- Logs and Saves Weather Info as quick as 1 minute or as long as 24 hour intervals
- Snap-In™ Weather module and Wind instrument can be mounted together or separately – temperature sensors are in both units. You get 2 temperatures! You will know whether your temperature is being effected by a heat source or if the track is getting excess sun heat
NOTE: Mounting Pole Required
Portatree Weather Station system: $599.00
Wind Sensor: no charge
USB Connection to 9 pin serial cable: $ 45.00
Paging Transmitter, pager, antenna, and power supply: $ 975.00
Compatible Crew Chief Pro 7.90 Software™ with 1 year free updates: $ 429.00
Paging and Text Messaging, 24/7 tech support free, track side support for weather stations purchased at Crew Chief Pro.
NOTE: There is a 2.5% Credit Card use fee added to orders simply because the credit card companies are charging us more and more each year.